6/04/0021

Emily's Hair cut

This picture from our camping trip in end of May but the topic is Emily's hair.
I want you to look Emily's hair.
Her hair was nice and long but since I got my hair cut about 2 or 3 month ago, Emily wanted to cut her hair also.
I thought I was going to take her to a barber or something but I changed my mind and I cut her hair.
The good thing is, she still doesn't care if mommy cuts her hair, and she was so happy to see her new hair style.
Oh, one more funny thing is she loves swimming and when she grows up she wants to be a mermaid. Now she thinks that she can swim faster than before because her hair is short!





2 件のコメント:

Kimmy さんのコメント...

She looks so cute! You did a great job Kumiko!

thelivesofthebradyfamily さんのコメント...

Her hair looks great! She looks so cute with short hair!