10/09/0021

Bad day

I popped my car's tire the other day.
I was going to my mother in law's to drop the kids off at her house so that I could go get Bryan who was at the hospital.
I needed someone's help to put the spare tire on but I had no idea how to do it. So I called Bryan and as I was talking to him the missionaries came by and offered to help me change the tire. They really are God's servants.



On the day before Bryan's birthday he had an unsuspected surgery. He was lucky enough to spend the night in the hospital too. What an unlucky birthday...he was waited on hand and foot and had all his meals brought to him. Unfortunately he did not get to spend it with the kids because they were not allowed in the hospital because of the Swine flu scare. He is getting better and unless you want to lose your appetite don't ask what happened. Suffice it to say, he spent a week on Extra Strength Vicadin(yes there is such a thing) and layed down 24/7 for a week.

2 件のコメント:

AN さんのコメント...

Okay, you need to tell us what happened to him? Is he okay now?

Kimmy さんのコメント...

Man arent missionaries the best! So glad it all worked out. Poor Brian. Thats just miserable!