12/30/0021

What we did in December 09

We did a lot in December but I was being lazy.....so here is our picture that you can see what we did this month.
It was Kota's 4th Birthday on beginning of month.
Daniel and Emily had a school winter sing. They sang cute christmas songs and did very good job! I really love to hear kids singing songs. (makes me smile a lot)
We went to Bryan's grandma's for Christmas Eve as always. It was nice to see all our family there. Kids were happy to see grandpa, grandma, and aunts, uncle, cousins.
Our car navigator brokedown near the Grandma's house on Christmas Eve.....thanks to our family's help to get us home that night.
We spent time with Bryan's mom on Christmas day.
I got a Wii Fit from Bryan. I'm so excited to do this! I don't know this will be good work out for me or not but I know this is gonna be entertainmet to our family.


1 件のコメント:

Kimmy さんのコメント...

Happy Belated Birthday to Kota! Those pictures are way cute!
Daniel got me a wii fit too and we are loving it!
Happy New Year to you guys!