3/28/0022

Rappelling

We went rappelling yesterday.
It was little windy but also nice weather. Our kids were fearless to try rappelling. They didn't try from top of the cliff but they tried from about middle of the cliff. It was their first time but they did great job!
I tried it from top of the cliff. It was very high to me and kind of scared but since my 7 year-old and 6 year-old tried it so I just had to try it to know what it's like.
Bryan was next to me and explain how to go down. It scared me a lot when I stood very top of the edge of cliff. I was telling myself that "kids did it, so I can do this, I can do this too..." and then I did it!!! (Hooray for me !)
It was scared but also felt pretty good and fun but today my body is sore from rappelling though.

Here is some pictures and videos.


Daniel having fun with rope.
Emily tried rapelling.
Bryan had most fun at rappelling.

Kota had fun with zipline.
Daniel's rappelling video

Emily's rappelling video.

1 件のコメント:

Kimmy さんのコメント...

O my goodness- that is AWESOME! I cant believe your kids went down! Mine would NEVER dare! I love the little video clips- Daniel and Emily are AWESOME!